What's new

Welcome to Isekai Cards

Registration is now open. Uploading is not open publicly yet. Downloads are available to guests and members.
  • If you are using a disposible email provider, you will not be able to register. Please use a valid email provider like proton, gmail, etc
  • We are accepting new uploaders. You can apply here.
  • Reports should only be used for the following:
    • Loli is naked. Loli/shota content must be censored or fully clothed in all previews.
    • There is an update available.
    • Broken file or issue with it.
  • We are looking for someone passionate to work on this project. We are building a new system and looking for 1 or 2 more developers to help. You must have at least 1 year experince and know laravel 9.x+. If you are interested please contact admin@isekaiexpress.cloud
muusuubii

KK [Wily279] Senju Tsunade 1.0

No permission to download
If downloads fail or you get invalid_image_request.png, use a download manager.

IDM (Internet Download Manager) with the chrome extension allows you to right click on the download button and send it to IDM.

This is a limitation to XF and no workaround is possible.

Artist/Author
Wily279
Source
https://www.patreon.com/posts/card-and-scene-111246018
Modded Status?
No Mods
Game Type
  1. Base
Note: I had no missing mods when loading this card in the maker, and none were included with the card or said to be required by the card maker. If you have any missing mods, try updating your Sideloader Modpack; and if you still have missing mods then, let me know and i'll add them to the required mods field.

Senju Tsunade from Naruto
By Wily279
1726108890585.png
Mod(s) included but may require HF Patch or Betterrepack!
We're talking to pirates but don't forget to support good authors when you can.
Reactions: straysnow

Similar resources

0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
Back